Since the 1960s, aluminum oxide has been widely used in technical ceramics. Its outstanding properties have opened up a wide field of application for this material.
QSIL Ceramics uses materials with an aluminum oxide content no less than 92% up to the high-purity 99.9% aluminum oxide. The purity of the material strongly affects properties such as tightness, strength, hardness, dielectric strength etc.
- AK92 - Microcrystalline material with glass phase. It is often used as a
cost-efficient solution in wear technology.
- AK97 - Microcrystalline material with a low share of glass phase
- AK97M – This material is characterized by good metalizability
- AK99,5 – Our standard material for precision elements and ballistics
- AK99,7 – High-performance material with increased corrosion resistance
- AK99,9 - Microcrystalline material, particularly used in sensor, semi-conductor and high-temperature technology due to its high purity level and its outstanding strength.